Total Papercrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Papercrafts

The place to chat and learn about all things scrapbooking - log in to see the full forum!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from me too :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beadmaker

Hello from me too :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from me too :)   Hello from me too :) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi all, I'm Tina and I live in beautiful West Wales. I've been scrapping for 8 or 9 years now. I used to live in Buckinghamshire, where I was a crop co-organiser, but relocated here three years ago when the opportunity arose for DH and I to run our own business.
Life here is hectic, and so my scrapping time these days is limited, which is why I recently subbed to TP kits; when I don't have much time to plan stuff, a kit with instructions for the kind of layouts that I love is just the thing!
When I'm not scrapping, working, or keeping fit, I have another, very cool hobby; I melt glass and make beads (hence the username). It's even more addictive than scrapping, believe it or not, but about ten times as expensive Shocked
Back to top Go down
macnikki
Admin
macnikki

PostSubject: Welcome The Beadmaker   Hello from me too :) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum! It sounds like you are quite busy but are lucky enough to have some fun along the way, maybe you can upload some photos of your beads!
Back to top Go down
The Beadmaker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me too :)   Hello from me too :) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:02 pm

macnikki wrote:
Hi there and welcome to the forum! It sounds like you are quite busy but are lucky enough to have some fun along the way, maybe you can upload some photos of your beads!

LOL Nikki, I might just do that, have a few hundred (thousand??) to choose from Laughing
Back to top Go down
lynne32

PostSubject: Melting glass   Hello from me too :) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:45 am

Hello Tina. The melting glass sounds fascinating! I love the idea that you can make your own beads. Do you make things with your beads or do you just sell them?
Lynne x
Back to top Go down
The Beadmaker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me too :)   Hello from me too :) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 am

bit of both really; I sell beads (and sets of beads) over the internet in my Etsy shop, but also make jewellery which tends to sell more locally for some reason. I love seeing what other people have created with them, often far more creative than I would be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me too :)   Hello from me too :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from me too :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Papercrafts :: Help & Information :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: