Total Papercrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Papercrafts

The place to chat and learn about all things scrapbooking - log in to see the full forum!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

eBook or real book?

Go down 
+2
macnikki
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

eBook or real book? Empty
PostSubject: eBook or real book?   eBook or real book? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 pm

With the rise in the popularity of electronic devices such as Kindle and Kobo, more and more of us seem to be reading electronically. Are you an ereader or do you prefer the feel of a 'proper' book with the ability to fold down the corner of your page?
Back to top Go down
https://totalpapercrafts.forumotion.co.uk
macnikki
Admin
macnikki

PostSubject: Ebooks for me!   eBook or real book? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 pm

I have to say that I am loving my iPad and being able to have hundreds of books at my disposal! I have a library of over 10,000 books now so if there is something you are looking for, let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
The Beadmaker

PostSubject: Re: eBook or real book?   eBook or real book? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 pm

I was completely dedicated to 'tree' books, until a caravan holiday last year when I simply didn't have enough space to keep all the books I wanted to read, and so treated myself to a kindle. I love it! Have only paid for a couple of books so far, the rest have been Amazon freebies, some good and a few not so good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: eBook or real book?   eBook or real book? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 pm

There's a great Facebook page that posts all the free and reduced Kindle books available on Amazon each day - its eReader1 UK Well worth adding to your 'likes' on Facebook for a daily list of all sorts of freebies!
Back to top Go down
https://totalpapercrafts.forumotion.co.uk
lynne32

PostSubject: eBook or real book   eBook or real book? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:41 am

I fought against eBooks for ages - I love the feel and smell of a real book (yes, I know I'm a bit funny that way Rolling Eyes ) but similarly, I got a kindle for when I went on holiday and it's been brilliant. I will never give up 'real' books but I think there's a place for both.
Back to top Go down
Lyn E

PostSubject: E books or real books   eBook or real book? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:06 pm

I always had a 'real' book to read, but after getting an I Pad for my birthday I am a convert to e books. I love the way that you can have hundreds of books to hand, without any extra weight and storage space.
E books forever!!
Back to top Go down
nanniereeree

PostSubject: re; ebook or real book   eBook or real book? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:01 am

I had always taken books away on holiday at least 8 as I read a lot so when I was bought my kindle it meant that there was more space in the motorhome for other stuff.
I love my kindle and it is enviromentaly friendly as well.
I also have a i-pad as well..
Marie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBook or real book?   eBook or real book? Empty

Back to top Go down

eBook or real book?
Page 1 of 1