Total Papercrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Papercrafts

The place to chat and learn about all things scrapbooking - log in to see the full forum!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Mug Mac n' Cheese

Go down 
AuthorMessage
macnikki
Admin
macnikki

One Mug Mac n' Cheese Empty
PostSubject: One Mug Mac n' Cheese   One Mug Mac n' Cheese EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 am

I know that most of you don't know Kraft Dinner, but this is a quick way to make it for one!

Ingredients
1/3 cup uncooked pasta (the smaller the better)
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup milk
1/2 to 3/4 cup grated cheddar (or your favorite) cheese

Directions
1. Measure out the pasta and water into a coffee mug (or microwave safe bowl). *Elbow macaroni or small/tiny shells work best for this as they are easier to stir and cook better this method.*
2. Microwave on high for 2 minutes and take out and stir. Almost every time the water overflows for me, so I put my mug on a microwave-safe plate. Repeat cooking on high for 2 minutes and stirring until the pasta is cooked through, usually only takes a total of 4-6 minutes depending on the brand and microwave strength.
If the pasta is still not cooked through, add another teaspoon or two of water, stir and repeat 2 minutes heating and then stirring.
3. When pasta is done, remove from microwave and stir in milk and shredded cheese (more or less cheese depending on your taste) and microwave one more minute to melt the cheese. Stir one more time and enjoy!
Back to top Go down

One Mug Mac n' Cheese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Papercrafts :: General Chat :: Recipes-
Jump to: